Este blOg é dedicado às minhas queridas sobrinhas ÍriS e Madalena.

quinta-feira, julho 13, 2006

A night of spirited escape


"Tonight, I escape to my little secret garden
Where a knoll of white and purple crocus flowers
Creased gently in somber repose
Sway ever so sweetly between my fingertips, to and fro
Reminding me of my lonely thoughts, drifting alone

Under the silver moonlight and star flecked sky
The warm summer night air sweeps the willows nearby
As a fragile perfume gathers up around, into a scented breeze
Woven softly together by the little wings of light I see
As here and there, nimble fireflies swirl about

I am nestled here, amidst this pleasant alcove
On the edge of an indigo pond set starkly before me
Dreaming of love lost and gained, times forgotten, reclaimed
In the ripples of silver swept moonlight, spreading across the water
Much like the memories of my life, my spirit trembles

My little angels of the night scatter away; the scent of flowers ceases to be
As I cry under the willows drooping above, some things I know are best to forget
I look upon the dark robe of water wondering how it reflects more than the starry night
And why the cool earth shall forever embrace the weight of my breath
Tonight is a night of spirited escape."

By: Joseph Palladino

5 comentários:

_+*Ælitis*+_ disse...

There is nothing like a good escape :) beijos!

Verena Sánchez Doering disse...

todos tenemos un jardin secreto, guardamos sueños, momentos y amor
la magia esta...que sea siempre verde
besitos y mil gracias por tus bellos saludos en Sueños...ahi juego con la vida y me visto de magia, sueños y de mi misma, regalando sonrisas, abrazos y mi amor
un abrazo grande y un bello fin de semana



besos y sueños

_+*Ælitis*+_ disse...

Obrigada pela visita :) ja me apaixonei por este cantinho teu :)

_+*Ælitis*+_ disse...

Viveste em Djibouti??

Verena Sánchez Doering disse...

gracias por tu visita donde la poesia alimenta el alma
que sea un bello dia domingo
un abrazo muy grande
besitos





besos y sueños